Selling your property is not a decision you make lightly, so why leave it to chance.
Putting your property on the market without professional staging and advice is like leaving money on the counter for the new owners to pick up along with the keys.
Statics show that a professionally staged property will sell 30-50% faster and achieve a sale price of 7-17% more than an un-staged equivalent.
Let's look at those numbers for a moment. If your home has the potential to un-styled for around $500,000, professional staging could add between $35,000 and $85,000 to your sale price.
When preparing a property for sale there are many factors you need to take into account:
- The condition of the property. Is it your home or your buyers home?
- Its location. Remember, its all about location, location, location.
- Its perceived value by the market.
- Potential buyers. What sort of buyers will your home attract?
- Your competitors. What other homes for sale in the area.
- General market conditions. Is now a good time to sell?
- Potential improvements to make prior to sale. Do you really need to redo the kitchen?
First impressions count! Most potential buyers will make a decision on your home within seconds of arrival. Many people will do a drive-by of your property before the open house, how tidy is your front garden? Do the photo's on show your properties real potential?
The list is endless and this is where a professional home stager comes in.
What makes 2 Mad Sisters different. Unlike most home stagers in the market we are licenced real estate agents and have access to information other stages simply can't access. We can give you a real idea of your properties market potentials, discuss with you options on preparing your property and help you to prepare the property before you speak to a real estate agent. Like you potential buyers any real estate agent you show your property to will make a judgement within seconds.
House already on the market and not selling? We can help there too.